Join The Flotilla Of The Year!
Join us on a spectacular 6-night sailing expedition beyond Belize’s southernmost cayes on August 21, 2022. Explore pristine and remote islands along the stunning Belizean coastline before journeying to Guatemala’s magical Rio Dulce aboard your own luxury catamaran, complete with a captain and chef.
The crew will take care of your every need: Prepare and serve gourmet hors d’oeuvres and exotic libations, catch seafood for your dinner (did someone say lobster?), launch kayaks, and take you snorkeling, and so much more!
- Bluefield Range
- Reef Snorkeling & Tobacco Caye
- Tobacco Cut Snorkeling
- Sapodilla Cayes
- Livingston & Cayo Quemado
- Hot Springs & Fronteras
- Six Nights’ cruise aboard a fully-equipped luxury catamaran with private air-conditioned cabins and ensuite baths
- Three chef-prepared gourmet meals daily
- Local beer, rum, and wine with dinner – opportunities to eat and drink ashore
- Fishing, kayaking, paddleboarding, and snorkeling along the second-largest barrier reef in the world
- US$2,595.00 per person, based on double occupancy
- US$2,995.00 per person, based on single occupancy
*Rates are exclusive of 10% tax.