The collab you’ve all been waiting for is finally here! Months in the making, BSV and The Belize Collection’s Rainforest Lodge at Sleeping Giant have partnered to blend the country’s “blue side” with its “green side” and bring you an immersive experience unlike any other.
The possibilities are endless with this epic itinerary: Sail along the stunning Belizean coastline, hopping from caye to island, before swapping your flip flops for hiking boots and trekking through the mysterious jungle – the center of a civilization that once was, exploring the ancient wonders that dot its landscape – all in comfort and luxury.
- Private Road Transfer from the Belize International Airport (BZE) to the Cucumber Beach Marina
- 4 Nights’ accommodation in air-conditioned Queen Cabins with en suite facilities
- A dedicated crew of Captain and Chef/First Mate
- All Meals, including Breakfast, Lunch, Canapés, Dinner, and Dessert
- Open Ship’s Bar, including Beers, Rum Cocktails, and Wine with dinner
- Equipment for fishing, kayaking, paddleboarding, and snorkeling
Disconnect and immerse yourself in nature; bask in the panoramic views of the groves and valley below, and relish in the uninterrupted sounds of the rainforest.
- Private Road Transfer from the Cucumber Beach Marina to the lodge
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in two Mountain View Suites, each with 1 King bed and a private heated plunge pool
- Breakfast at the Grove House, a field-to-table eatery
- Daily Lunch, including a Maya Cooking Class and a private picnic at The Gazebo
- Daily Dinner, including a Destination Dining Experience at The Cliff with cocktails and sparkling wine
- Private Tour: Sleeping Giant Maya Ceremonial Cave
- Private Road Transfer to the Belize International Airport (BZE)
- US$4,000.00 per person, based on quad occupancy, including all hotel service charges and taxes.