Since lobster season in Belize is now officially closed, we are already planning festivities for its reopening in June! We’re excited to announce our very first “Lobster Lovers” sailing flotilla, an itinerary that combines sailing, fine dining, lobster catching, cookery classes and FUN along the idyllic Cayes of Belize!
Join other like-minded sailors and gourmands on a ‘by the cabin charter’ or book your own private luxury catamaran.
Your Lobster Lovers flotilla includes:
– Catch and cook beach BBQ day . Snorkel and spear with your captain , then head to the beach to prepare the catch over coconut husks, it doesn’t get fresher than that!
– Lobster cooking class with your chef. Make ceviche, lobster linguine or a Caribbean coconut seafood stew.
– Block party ‘lobster hop’ around San Pedro and/or Caye Caulker for their annual Lobster Fest. Sample the culinary creations from participating restaurants at their pop up stands, dance to live music and imbibe in the party, one of the main festivities of the year!
– Transfer from the airport to the marina
– 6 nights’ cruise aboard a fully equipped luxury catamaran with private air conditioned cabins with private baths
– Three chef-prepared gourmet meals a day
– Local beer, rum, wine with dinner, plus opportunities to eat & drink ashore
– Snorkel, kayak, paddleboard, fish along the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world
Dates based around San Pedro Lobsterfest & Northern Sailing Itinerary: June 19th to 25th
Dates based around Caye Caulker Lobsterfest & Northern Sailing Itinerary: June 26th to 2nd July
$2795 per person plus 10% tax based on double occupancy
Single cabin occupancy $3195 plus 10% tax
*Subject to availability, ‘By The Cabin’ charters require a minimum of 4 guests based on double occupancy, or 3 guests based on single occupancy to confirm the charter.
Email [email protected] for more information on our cabin charters or private charters.