Widely reputed as one of the Caribbean region’s best examples of sustainable tourism, The Lodge at Chaa Creek is a multi-award-winning eco-lodge located in heart of the lush Belizean rain forest. Guests are literally surrounded by one of the most pristine ecosystems in the world and the options for exploration and adventure are endless.
From the lodge, you can canoe down the Macal River, go birding and discover the rainforest and nearby Maya archaeological sites. Or simply relax with a luxurious spa treatment, kick back in a hammock or indulge in the fabulous cuisine at the award-winning restaurant.
Staying in the Ix Chel Villas, enjoy your expansive private veranda with a plunge pool, outdoor jacuzzi and alfresco shower, surrounded by all the sounds and colors of the rainforest. With luxurious interiors, dramatic floor to ceiling windows and dedicated butler service, the Ix Chel Villas are upping the ante for luxury in Belize and marry perfectly with the dedicated services and luxuries of your yacht charter.
This all-inclusive Belize Vacation Package is offered with a choice of a three, four, or five nights stay in the luxurious new Ix Chel Rainforest Villas at Chaa Creek and a four nights Caribbean sailing adventure aboard a fully serviced 50 ft catamaran, with all meals, activities, equipment and transfers included (sailing duration can also be extended).
CHAA CREEK INCLUDES
- Round trip transfers from International Airport or Belize City
- A visit to the Belize Zoo with transfer on arrival or departure
- 3 nights Luxury Accommodation in a Master Suite at the Ix chel Villas
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at Chaa Creek
- Private Candlelight Gourmet Dinner
- Couple’s Coma Massage or Spa Treatment
- Guided visits to our Natural History Museum, Butterfly Farm, and Rainforest Medicine Trail
- Romantic Sunset Canoe Tour on the Macal River
- Guided Early Morning Bird Watching
- Private Butler
BELIZE SAILING VACATION INCLUDES:
- 4 nights All-Inclusive Sailing aboard a luxury 50ft catamaran
- A dedicated crew of Captain and Chef / 1st mate
- Elegant cuisine including breakfast, lunch, canapes, dinner & dessert
- Open ‘ships bar’, including beers, rum cocktails and wine with dinner
- Queen air-conditioned cabins with private bathroom/shower
- Equipment for snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing and much more.
- Transfer to Belize International Airport
NOT INCLUDED WITH PACKAGE:
- Optional tips to drivers & guides
- Visa & border crossing fees (if guests opt to do Tikal)
- Park entrance & park guide fees at Chaa Creek
- Helicopter tours
- Alcoholic drinks, sodas & juices are not included at Chaa Creek
- Standard Gratuity for Captain and First Mate
- Scuba Diving
- Any other off-boat activities
Rates for 7 nights = US $12,610 based on 2 travellers, including taxes.
(Other room types available)