5 nights sailing, 5 star service, 5 or more incredible locations…
Join Belize Sailing Vacations on a sailing adventure that merges luxurious accommodations, delectable cuisine, unspoiled anchorages and a top notch crew!
Our yearly flotilla to Guatemala departs Belize City on August 17th and 24th and is the perfect opportunity to experience the pristine islands off the southern coast of Belize and journey up to the enchanting Rio Dulce in Guatemala, a truly marvelous experience.
This all-inclusive Flotilla includes:
• A fully equipped luxury catamaran with private air conditioned cabins and private baths
• Skipper and chef / 1st mate
• Three chef-prepared gourmet meals a day, with unlimited local beer and elegant rum cocktails
• On board ‘toys’ including paddle boards, kayaks, snorkel gear, fishing gear & floaties!
Highlights of your sailing itinerary include:
Tobacco Caye – Only steps from the barrier reef, this is a great place to snorkel or dive from the shore, or do drift snorkels outside the reef from the dinghy.
South Water Caye – This pristine 12 acre private island is one of the most beautiful and exclusive in Belize, sitting on the reef on the north side of South Water Cut.
Placencia – A peaceful seaside village located at the southern tip of a long narrow peninsula, this charming fishing village is bordered by a lovely, crescent-shaped beach trimmed with rows of palm trees.
Livingston – Only accessible by boat or small plane. During the late 1800’s Livingston was Guatemala’s primary seaport shipping coffee, bananas, and tropical hardwoods from the Guatemalan highlands. Sail up the majestic Rio Dulce, which twists and winds for miles through a spectacular gorge of 300-feet towering limestone cliffs backed by dense walls of tropical green foliage. We reach
Fronteras – Witness the classic case of cultures in collision, as modern Guatemalans and cruisers meet traditional Mayans.
*Please note that the itinerary cannot be completely fixed and will be subject to weather and sailing conditions, guest preferences and the Captain’s whims.
- $1,500 per person plus 10% tax for all-inclusive 5-night cruise based on double occupancy
- Single cabin occupancy $2,000 per person plus 10% tax.
- Private charters available, please inquire
- Marina arrival at noon, departure in Guatemala at 10:00 am
- (Rates exclude transfer to marina, departure tax, crew gratuity, scuba diving, specialist fishing excursions and any off boat drinks or dining)
- Land Concierge available to assist with extended travel logistics in Guatemala after the charter.
Contact us for flotilla brochure and more information!