Join our by-the-cabin charters for six nights on April 3, 2022, and May 7, 2022! Indulge in an all-inclusive sailing vacation along the coast of Belize without the pressure of having to book an entire yacht. No sailing experience? No problem! Sit back, relax, and make the most of a fantastic, resort-style getaway island-hopping to a plethora of idyllic cayes.
Set your sights on new horizons daily while your crew takes care of your every need: Preparing and serving gourmet hors d’oeuvres and exotic libations, catching seafood for your dinner (did someone say lobster?), launching kayaks, taking you snorkeling, and so much more!
This trip offers the perfect balance of instruction and relaxation for those interested in earning their ASA Certifications.
- Six Nights’ cruise aboard a fully-equipped luxury catamaran with private air-conditioned cabins and ensuite baths
- Three chef-prepared gourmet meals daily
- Local beer, rum, and wine with dinner – opportunities to eat and drink ashore
- Two ASA Certifications – 101, 103, 104 or 114 (optional)
- Fishing, kayaking, paddleboarding, and snorkeling along the second-largest barrier reef in the world
- US$2,000.00 per person, based on double occupancy
- US$2,500.00 per person, based on single occupancy
*Rates are exclusive of 10% tax.