We are proud to be an American Sailing Association (ASA) affiliated sailing school, offering instructional charters aboard you own private luxury catamaran and the ultimate opportunity to explore the spectacular paradise that Belize has to offer!
Sail with Belize Sailing Vacation’s ASA certified instructors to new destinations, while your crew takes care of your every need preparing & serving gourmet meals & exotic libations, catching seafood for your dinner, launching kayaks, taking you on snorkelling excursions, and more.
Our ‘instructional charters’ are the most effective way to learn because you are immersed in a hands-on sailing environment for the entire time, allowing you to complete your training and build additional experience, all while sailing and exploring the amazingly diverse waters of Belize.
We specialize in catamaran training providing you the best experience before chartering, or buying a catamaran yourself – enjoy the confidence before you head out by yourself!
Our Group Class Charters include:
- 6 night cruise aboard a fully equipped luxury catamaran with private air conditioned cabins with private baths
- ASA certified instructors with years of local experience
- Your choice of any two ASA certifications (101, 103, 104, 105, 106, or 114) with all class materials and certifications
- Three chef-prepared gourmet meals a day, with local beer, rum, & wine with dinner — opportunities to eat & drink ashore
- Explore the world’s 2nd largest barrier reef – snorkel, kayak, paddle board, fish, and more
- Land Concierge available to assist with extended travel on the mainland
Rates & Details:
- $2695 per person plus 10% tax for all-inclusive 6-night group charter with any two ASA certifications (101, 103, 104, 105, 106, or 114) based on double occupancy
- Single cabin occupancy $3095 per person plus 10% tax.
- Private instructional charters available(Rates exclude crew gratuity, scuba diving, specialist fishing excursions and any off boat drinks or dining)
Group Class Dates for 2020:
- January 18th – 24th
- February 8th – 14th
- April 18th – 24th
- May 16th – 22nd
- June 6th – 12th
- July 11th – 17th
- August 8th – 14th
- October 10th – 16th
- November 7th – 13th
- December 5th – 11th
Contact us to reserve your spot today!