Conveniently located near all major touring attractions in the Cayo District of Belize, Ka’ana is a haven of understated luxury with a considered design style, distinguished culinary experiences and exemplary service. Experience a true luxury vacation, just steps from the many ancient Mayan ruins and adventures of the Belize jungle.
With a clean, elegant and artistic design flair and incorporating the finest luxury finishes, you will be staying in one of the private villas, enjoying a totally personalized and pampered experience with a customized mini bar, a personal houseman, private plunge pool, outdoor shower, private dining options and enclosed gardens and terraces.
Recognized for setting the bar for providing unparalleled service, the combination of Ka’ana Resort and Belize Sailing Vacations allows guests to experience the gems of Belize in the most elegant surrounds where no detail is left behind.
Spend 3 nights in the impressive Two-Bedroom Villa at Ka’ana Resort followed by 4 nights sailing on a luxury catamaran exploring the plethora of picture-perfect islands that dot our unspoiled coastline. Your itinerary includes:
AT KA’ANA RESORT (3 NIGHTS):
- Private road transfer from Philip Goldson International Airport (BZE)
- Accommodation in a Two Bedroom Villa with Personal Butler, Private Garden, Personal Plunge Pool and Outdoor Shower
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner in your villa or at La Ceiba Restaurant
- One Mixology Class
- One full-day tour of choice: Caracol, Tikal, Cave Tubing & Ziplining, Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave (ATM)
- One half-day tour of choice: Cave Tubing, Horseback riding, Xunantunich Maya Ruin
- Private road transfer to Cucumber Beach Marina at Old Belize
BELIZE SAILING VACATIONS (4 NIGHTS):
- 4 nights All-Inclusive Sailing aboard a luxury 50ft catamaran
- Elegant cuisine including breakfast, lunch, canapes, dinner & dessert
- Open ‘ships bar’, including beers, rum cocktails and wine with dinner
- Queen air-conditioned cabins with private bathroom/shower
- Equipment for snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, fishing
- A dedicated crew of Captain and Chef / 1st mate
- Personal Concierge Service
- Transfer to Belize International Airport
NOT INCLUDED WITH PACKAGE:
- Optional tips to drivers & guides
- Visa & border crossing fees
- Alcoholic drinks, sodas & juices are not included at Ka’ana Resort
- Standard Gratuity for Captain and First Mate not included for the sailing portion
- Scuba Diving
- Any other off-boat activities
Package available dates:
High Season: Jan 6 – Apr 30
Standard Season: May 1 – Dec 18
Package starts at $4,208 per person based on 4 travelers.
(Extra nights and other room types available)